Thank you for using the StripeLyfe platform.
https://stripelyfe.com/ and its affiliated sites and platforms (collectively, the “StripeLyfe Platform”) is owned and operated by StripeLyfe, LLC., and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “StripeLyfe”, the “Company”, “we”, or “us”), a platform where people come to connect, discover, and share. StripeLyfe is designed to be a platform illustrious for its Social Networking, e-commerce, and educational features. StripeLyfe cultivates a one-of-a-kind community of people that communicate based on common interests and motivations in order to develop, share, and explore what will be next therefore, access to and use of the platform is subject to these terms and conditions of use (referred to as “Terms”).
The term “Platform” or “StripeLyfe” refers to any information or services made accessible by StripeLyfe, regardless of media, and includes, without limitation, any connected websites, mobile applications, videos, goods, and applications that we make available. We retain the right, at any time and without notice, to change, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Platform or any portion of the Platform.
We make no representations that the Platform or any of its content is available or suitable outside of the United States. Certain people or countries may be prohibited from accessing the Platform. If you visit the Platform from a location other than the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for adhering to local laws.
The information on the Platform is given exclusively for informative purposes and is supplied “as is” at the user’s own risk. StripeLyfe makes no assurances about the accuracy, quality, or completeness of the information, and StripeLyfe is not responsible or accountable for any mistakes, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information, or for any user’s reliance on the information. The user is solely responsible for ensuring that the information is acceptable for personal use.
OUR RIGHTS TO MODIFICATION
We retain the right to modify these Terms at any time. You should revisit this page on a frequent basis. The modifications will be visible on the Platform and will take effect when we post them. By continuing to use the Platform, you agree to and accept the changes.
Licensor or its affiliates and where applicable Licensor’s third-party suppliers have and will retain all ownership rights to the Licensed Web Application, together with any complete or partial copies thereof. Such ownership rights include without limitation all patent rights, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, service marks, related goodwill, and confidential and proprietary information relating thereto. This License User Agreement does not convey any proprietary interest to Licensee with respect to the Licensed Application other than the license specified herein.
Subject to your full compliance with all the terms of this Agreement, Licensor hereby grants you (and only you) a limited, personal, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, revocable license to download, install and use a copy of the Software on a mobile device, tablet, and/or computer that you own or control, and to run such copy of the Software solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
You agree to use the Application solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You recognize and agree that the application is given to you under license rather than sale. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the application or any other rights to it as a result of this User Agreement, other than the right to use the application in accordance with the license granted and subject to all terms, conditions, and limitations set forth in this User Agreement. Except as expressly granted to you in this User Agreement, Licensor, and its licensors and service providers reserve and shall retain all such entire right, title, and interest in and to the application, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto.
CONSENT TO MONITOR
Licensor maintains the right to monitor Service use to ensure compliance with this Agreement, as well as the right, at our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or delete any Content, information, or materials, in whole or in part. We have the right to deny anybody access to the Service at any time, for any reason.
Licensor may also monitor and use your device’s current location, microphone, on some occasions, device camera with the motive of providing services on the platform and sharing them with the security and health care companies that we use from time to time to provide emergency service to you.
Licensor may monitor your Content and other communications in order to assess the quality of service you get, your compliance with the Agreement, the security of the Service, or for other purposes. You acknowledge that such monitoring operations will not provide you any cause of action or other right based on how the Licensor or its affiliates or agents monitor your Content and other communications and enforce or fail to enforce the provisions of the Agreement. In no circumstances will the Licensor or any of its affiliates or agents be liable for any costs, damages, expenditures, or other obligations incurred by you as a consequence of Licensor or its affiliates or agents’ monitoring operations.
USER ACCOUNT CREATION TERMS
The following terms apply to your use of the Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open via the Service:
- You represent and warrant that you are over the age of 16. You may not use the Service under any circumstances or for any reason if you are under the age of 16.
- To open an account, you must be a person. Accounts created using “bots” or other automatic means are not allowed.
- You are responsible for keeping your account and password secure. We consider any acts made by your account to be actions taken by you. StripeLyfe shall not be liable for any loss or harm resulting from your failure to meet this security responsibility.
You will be required to choose a password when you sign up to become a Member. You are solely responsible for the secrecy of your password. You agree not to use another Member’s Account, username, email address, or password at any time, nor to reveal your password to any third party. You promise to promptly contact StripeLyfe if you suspect unauthorized use of your Account or access to your password. You are entirely responsible for any activities that occur on your Account.
FEES, OFFERS, AND REFUNDS
You accept that StripeLyfe maintains the right to charge for any element of the StripeLyfe Services and to adjust its prices (if any) on a prospective basis at any time. We may provide customer help on occasion, but we are under no obligation to do so. Customer service representatives are not authorized to bind us or amend or waive our rights under this Agreement or any Additional Terms.
StripeLyfe collects all fees and distributes all contributions via third-party services. StripeLyfe is not responsible for the performance of any of the providers. There are no refunds available for membership fees or any other money received by the Service. Fees for membership or any other aspect of the Service are subject to change at any time and without notice.
We retain the right to change the pricing for our service or any of its components in any way and at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. Unless otherwise specifically stated in these Terms, any pricing changes to your service will take effect after email notification to you.
STRIPELYFE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The materials used and displayed on the Platform, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks, and service marks, are owned by StripeLyfe, LLC. or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Any such content may only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. Without the prior consent of StripeLyfe, you undertake not to change, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any such material.
StripeLyfe offers you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Platform and any materials on the Platform for non-commercial purposes, pursuant to the terms and conditions of these Terms. StripeLyfe platform, and other StripeLyfe trademarks and service marks, as well as associated logos, and any connected names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans, are trademarks or service marks of StripeLyfe or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without StripeLyfe’s prior written authorization.
All other brands, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Platform are the property of their respective owners and are protected by trademark law.
DISCLAIMER ON RELIANCE
We have no obligation to, and you should not expect us to, review content on our Platform, including User Contributions (defined below) or contributions by our independent contributors.
CHANGES TO CONTENT OFFERINGS
StripeLyfe offers professional learning and material from academics and other suppliers (“Content Offerings”) (“Content Providers”). Unexpected incidents do occur when we strive to deliver world-class global Content Offerings from our Content Providers. StripeLyfe maintains the right, independently or in accordance with Content Provider instructions, to cancel, interrupt, postpone, or alter any Content Offerings, or to change the point value or weight of any assignment, quiz, or other assessment. The Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability sections below apply to Content Offerings.
StripeLyfe looks for content producers in specific topic areas to work as independent contractor contributors to the Platform. StripeLyfe does not claim or guarantee that any contributor has attained any certain degree of competence or knowledge, or that they have any specific qualifications or credentials, in relation to the subject area to which their contributions pertain.
To the extent that we refer to any of these individuals as an expert, you must understand that we rely on the information they supply us, and we are under no obligation to independently check or seek to validate any information they provide, nor their qualifications or credentials. StripeLyfe is likewise under no obligation to monitor, independently study, or verify any content to which they submit. Members, even if labeled as experts, are not personnel of StripeLyfe or its affiliates, and StripeLyfe cannot and does not guarantee or ensure the correctness, completeness, or honesty of any contributor’s or any other user’s qualifications or credentials.
Please do not rely on the Platform’s material, which includes User Contributions and content from our independent contractor contributors. The content is offered for general information purposes only and cannot take into account your specific, particular circumstances and requirements. You understand and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us are at your alone and independent risk, and StripeLyfe accepts no responsibility or obligation to you in any way.
You further realize and agree that any discussions you have on or via the Platform, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not protected by any privilege or confidentiality duty that would apply if you seek your own professional counsel (e.g., doctor-patient).
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate StripeLyfe, a StripeLyfe employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm StripeLyfe or users of the Platform or expose them to liability.
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Platform (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Platform.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
The Platform may include message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that enable users to post, contribute, publish, display, or transmit content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or via the Platform.
If you freely submit personal information (e.g., username, email address) on the Platform, such as in a forum, chat room, or on any other user or member-generated pages, such information can be accessed in search engines, collected, and utilized by others, and may result in unsolicited communication from third parties. We recommend that you do not upload any personal or sensitive information on our Platform.
Any User Contribution you provide to the Platform will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting any User Contribution to the Platform, you allow us and our affiliates and service providers, as well as their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns, the right to use, reproduce, alter, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose such content to third parties for any purpose.
The Services also allow you to share your material with StripeLyfe, instructors, and/or other users, such as homework, quizzes, examinations, projects, other assignments you submit, forum posts, and the like You own all intellectual property rights to the User Content you create and share, and you are solely responsible for it. Course content or other materials made accessible on or posted on the StripeLyfe platform by or on behalf of Content Providers or their instructors via the Services or Content Offerings are not considered User Content. Such Content Offerings are governed by the appropriate agreements in existence between StripeLyfe and Content Providers.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the authority to grant the above-mentioned license to us, our affiliates, and service providers, as well as their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions conform with and will continue to comply with these Terms of Service.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for any User Contributions that you upload or contribute and that you, not the Company, bear complete responsibility for such material, including its legality, dependability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not accountable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions provided by you or any other Platform user.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION
We have the right to:
- At our sole discretion, we may remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason.
- Provide your identification or other personal information to any third party who alleges that something you uploaded infringes their rights, including intellectual property rights or the right to privacy.
- Take necessary legal action, including, but not limited to, referring any unlawful or unauthorized use of the Platform to police enforcement.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Platform for any reason, including, but not limited to, any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the above, we reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court order asking or directing us to divulge the identification or other information pertaining to anyone posting content on or via the Platform. YOU RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE ABOVEMENTIONED PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS, AS WELL AS ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A RESULT OF INVESTIGATIONS CONDUCTED BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.
However, we cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Platform, and cannot ensure prompt removal of OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for the performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
These content guidelines apply to all User Contributions and Interactive Services. User Contributions must be compliant with all relevant federal, state, municipal, and international laws and regulations in their totality. Without limiting the generality of the preceding, User Contributions shall not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, harass, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Promote commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if that is not the case.
USE OF USER CONTENT
You give StripeLyfe a fully transferable, royalty-free, permanent, sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works based on, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use the User Content to the degree that you submit it. StripeLyfe is granted the right to permit Content Providers to utilize User Content with their enrolled Users, on-campus learners, or other learners outside of the Services under this license.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to limit StripeLyfe’s other legal rights to User Content, such as those granted under other licenses. We retain the right to remove or change User Content for any reason, including User Content that we feel violates these Terms.
When a user or member uses StripeLyfe, we will share the user’s or member’s login and profile with the contributor in order to educate these users on how to utilize StripeLyfe. When a user engages in a session on StripeLyfe, he or she provides us permission to share that User’s information with the contributor. The contributor is obligated to respect the User’s privacy. The contributor has restricted permission to use this information exclusively for StripeLyfe-related communications or StripeLyfe-facilitated transactions.
However, we cannot and will not screen all material before it is placed on the Platform, and we cannot guarantee the timely removal of offensive material once it has been posted. As a result, we accept no responsibility for any action or inaction in connection with transmissions, conversations, or information provided by any user or third party. We accept no liability or responsibility for the performance or non-performance of the actions stated in this section.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your account and related information, StripeLyfe cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account
Nothing in the terms is intended to or shall be deemed to, establish any agency, partnership, or joint venture between any of the parties, constitute any party the agent of another party, nor authorize any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party.
Nothing in the Terms creates any fiduciary or equitable responsibilities due to you by StripeLyfe, LLC. or Grace A. Simmons.
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, STRIPELYFE, LLC. OR GRACE A. SIMMONS NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE PLATFORM AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST GRACE A. SIMMONS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS, ADVERTISEMENTS, WEBSITES, AND CONTENT
We do not evaluate or monitor any websites, ads, or other material connected to or accessible by the Platform, and we are not responsible for the content of any third-party advertisements or linked websites. You should confirm price, product quality, and other information necessary to make an educated decision before purchasing any third-party items or services advertised on the Platform.
StripeLyfe, its parent, or any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, or licensors shall have no liability arising from your purchases of third-party products or services based on information provided on the Platform, and we will not receive or review complaints about such purchases.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
We want you to enjoy StripeLyfe, so if you have an issue or dispute, you agree to raise it and try to resolve it with us informally. You can contact us with feedback and concerns here.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Services will be governed by the laws of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, without regard to its conflict of laws rules; all disputes related to these Terms or the Services will be brought solely in the courts located in NC in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA., and you and StripeLyfe consent to personal jurisdiction in these courts.
All disputes related to these Terms or the Services will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in NC in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users, third-party developers, and any other parties with whom you interact through the StripeLyfe Services and/or Linked Services so use caution when dealing with others. StripeLyfe reserves the right but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
You consent to receive from the Company all communications, including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures, or other information in connection with the Platform (collectively, “Notices”) electronically. StripeLyfe may provide such Notices by posting them on or within the Platform, by electronic mail to your email address on record in the StripeLyfe account information, or by written communication sent by first-class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record.
You agree that we may communicate with you regarding StripeLyfe and other entities by electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Platform may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile device, you agree to promptly update your information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old device.
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, StripeLyfe does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to StripeLyfe, developed by our employees, contractors, or obtained from other sources.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
U.S. EXPORT CONTROLS
The software provided in connection with the StripeLyfe Services (the “Software”) is also subject to US export regulations. No Software may be downloaded from the StripeLyfe Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of United States export laws, including restrictions imposed by the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, the United States Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders, or the United States Export Administration Regulations. Downloading or using the Software is entirely at your own risk and is subject to any Applicable Laws.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT (DMCA) POLICY
StripeLyfe deals with copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You may not post, upload, or otherwise place any content or information on the Platform that belongs to a third party, unless you have the legal right to do so. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Platform without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent either by mail to Copyright Agent (Legal), Grace A. Simmons, in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Please include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or if the claim involves multiple works on the Platform, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material, such as the precise URL (web page) that it appeared on, along with any copies you have of that web page.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the written notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Platform is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
It is the policy of StripeLyfe to disable the accounts of users who repeatedly post infringing material on the Platform.
Contents may not contain or promote the following:
- Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco: Contents may not promote illegal drugs, illegal substances abuse of prescription drugs, use of Alcohol (except for beer and wine), tobacco products, or any related paraphernalia thereto. Lawful products and services which promote quitting tobacco-related products are permitted.
- Weapons/Violence: Contents may not promote the use, distribution, or making of firearms, ammunition, explosives, pyrotechnics, or other weapons. Contents may not promote violence, cruelty, or physical or emotional harm to any person or animal.
- Illegal Activities/Gambling: Contents may not promote any illegal or other questionable activities which may be illegal in one or more jurisdictions, including without limitation hacking, counterfeiting, or other activities that may violate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or contractual rights of others. Contents may not contain or promote content related to scams, financial schemes, pyramid schemes, or other fraudulent or illegal financial or investment opportunities. Contents may not promote casinos, gambling, betting, numbers games, sports, or financial betting. Contents promoting state lotteries are permitted.
- Hate/Intolerance/Discrimination: Contents may not contain or promote hate speech, personal attacks, or discrimination toward any individual, group, country, or organization.
- Obscenity/Indecency/Profanity: Contents may not contain or promote any obscene, indecent, profane, or offensive words, images, sounds, videos, or other content.
- Political/Religious: Contents may not contain hostile, offensive, inflammatory, or hateful speech related to political or religious topics or groups. Contents may not exploit controversial political, social, or religious issues for commercial purposes.
- Sexual or Adult Content: Contents may not include full or partial nudity, depictions of people in explicit positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative. Contents will not contain text or images exposing anyone or anything involved in explicit sexual acts or lewd and lascivious behavior. Contents may not promote escort, dating, erotic massage, pornography, or other sexual products or services.
- Disparagement/Defamation: Contents may not contain disparaging or defamatory information or content that tends to harm the reputation of StripeLyfe or any other individual, group, or organization.
- Gross Depictions: Contents may not contain or promote content that is crude, vulgar, degrading, or likely to shock or disgust.
- Militant/Extremism: Contents may not contain or promote extremely aggressive and combative behaviors or unlawful political measures, including individuals or groups advocating violence as a means to achieve their goals.
- Sensitive Content: Contents may not target sensitive categories such as financial status, medical conditions, mental health, criminal record, political affiliation, age, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical affiliation or beliefs, sexual behavior or orientation, or trade union membership.
- Free Goods/Services: Contents may not distribute or promise to distribute any free goods and services.
- Targeted at Children: Contents may not specifically target children, including through cartoons or other similar content.
- Unverifiable Claims: Contents may not make confusing claims that reasonable consumers cannot readily understand and evaluate
- Before/After Images: Contents may not depict “before and after” images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results.
- Health and Safety Claims: Contents may not promote actions likely to harm one’s health, such as bulimia, anorexia, binge drinking, or drug use. Contents may not make health claims that are not clearly substantiated. Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate their products’ claims.
- Misleading/False/Deceptive: Contents may not contain any information or content that is potentially misleading, false, or deceptive, including content that is meant to deceptively generate clicks such as fake “close” buttons.
- Competitive to StripeLyfe/Affiliates: Contents may not promote direct competitors of StripeLyfe or any of its parent, affiliate, subsidiary, or other related entity.
We hope this policy responds to your questions about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data. If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy, please ensure to contact StripeLyfe first online via our support page. You can as well reach us by email at email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry at our earliest opportunity.
We value you and your concerns and will seek to resolve any concerns and disputes in a timely manner.
Last updated: 25th February 2022